Corporate Governance and Board Support
Rand Corporate Consultants offers a full range of Corporate Governance services. Corporate Governance is a cornerstone of sustainable business development and attracts growing attention from regulators and investors. By enabling companies to respond properly to external challenges, good Corporate Governance enhances the confidence of market players. It is a key factor in investment decisions, a fact confirmed by many independent studies.
Our range of Corporate Governance services includes:
- Comprehensive diagnostics of Corporate Governance system, development of recommendations and assistance in their implementation;
- Development of codes for Corporate Governance, business conduct, and other internal Corporate documents;
- Assessment of Corporate Governance processes;
- Assistance in ensuring the effective transfer of authorities to hired management;
- Improvement of Corporate Governance processes at subsidiaries;
- Assessment of the board of directors’ and board committee’s work;
- Assistance in meeting regulatory requirements.
Our professionals’ approach to Corporate Governance services is based on many years of practical experience, our own extensive methodological framework, and best practices. We constantly improve our methodology and adapt our services to meet the needs and specific requirements of each individual organisation.
We offer support for your Board and Committee meetings.
Efficient Board and Committee meetings that facilitate the decision-making process are key to the future success of your business. Our corporate governance experts can provide regular support in preparing for, attending and following up board and committee meetings. Our service can include some or all of the following:
- Circulation of meeting papers;
- Attendance at Board and Committee meetings;
- Advising on good meeting protocols;
- Reviewing content and application of Committee Terms of Reference;
- Preparing and circulating minutes and action points arising;
- Ensuring that minutes, action points and other deliverables are delivered on time and in the manner required.